Jaeger-Lecoultre identification - p469 ?

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
miragef1

Jaeger-Lecoultre identification - p469 ?

Postby miragef1 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:53 am

Hello everyone,

I own a Jaeger-Lecoultre for almost a decade and I'm trying to find out more on this watch.
I have almost nothing on this watch (no paper, no date, no history, where it comes from, ...). The dial is a bit aged but still pleasant.
The case number is 927313 and the movement number is 1481372.

Would you have a clue on :
- the movement number (p469)?
- date of making?
- any other details?

Thank you very much !

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Jaeger-Lecoultre identification - p469 ?

Postby zafbasha » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:31 pm

The movement number should be stamped near the balance wheel. It could be a 469. If your serial is around 1.4M it would be around 1960-61.

miragef1

Re: Jaeger-Lecoultre identification - p469 ?

Postby miragef1 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:59 am

Thanks a lot for these details !
I've checked and didn't the the number on the balanced wheel but I'm lacking a good magnifying glass in hand. I'll check that later.

Thank you again

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”