Bulova

Answering questions regarding what you should expect to get for your vintage watch at auction or from a dealer. You may also ask if questions regarding the authenticity of your watch here.
Forum rules
In order to provide a reasonable appraisal, we will need at least 3 of the following:

1) A picture of your watch. This is done using the "upload" feature.
2) Model number if known.
3) The case material, Silver, Steel or Gold, etc.
4) Case diameter & overall condition.

Due to the demands placed on my mailbox, I do not answer such inquires by direct mail. You must post your question here. Direct eMails regarding appraisals will be deleted and not answered.

Please note: Almost ALL the small ladies "cocktail" watches of brands such as Bulova, Gruen, Hamilton, etc., with gold trading at record prices are trading at or near scrap.
Dsuggs

Bulova

Post by Dsuggs » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:17 pm

I'm sorry, new to site and this forum. I am attempting to get an appraisal on bulova 18k gold watch. Serial #185776 japan movement Quartz Swiss made and water resistant. The numerals are diamonds. I also do not know the age. It is in mint condition and still in original box. Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you!!

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Bulova

Post by zafbasha » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:05 pm

Bulova and Quartz, won't be worth more than the value of the gold + stones, collectors are not after this type of thing.