Club Day Date

Answering questions regarding what you should expect to get for your vintage watch at auction or from a dealer. You may also ask if questions regarding the authenticity of your watch here.
Forum rules
In order to provide a reasonable appraisal, we will need at least 3 of the following:

1) A picture of your watch. This is done using the "upload" feature.
2) Model number if known.
3) The case material, Silver, Steel or Gold, etc.
4) Case diameter & overall condition.

Due to the demands placed on my mailbox, I do not answer such inquires by direct mail. You must post your question here. Direct eMails regarding appraisals will be deleted and not answered.

Please note: Almost ALL the small ladies "cocktail" watches of brands such as Bulova, Gruen, Hamilton, etc., with gold trading at record prices are trading at or near scrap.
Viceroy

Club Day Date

Post by Viceroy » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:47 pm

Really love the colour combo on this. 18K, 35mm diameter. Looking for some general information such as year of production, exact name of the model, whether this was in house movement etc. much obliged for all input. Thank you.
Attachments
EAE7AB62-1040-4885-B1B1-4844B937116D.jpeg

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Club Day Date

Post by zafbasha » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:30 am

I'll need a movement photo, but these are typically NOT in-house movements. The serious JLC collectors do not regard them that highly because of that.