Jaeger LeCoultre Memovox Automatic identification

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
delbok

Jaeger LeCoultre Memovox Automatic identification

Postby delbok » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:57 am

Hi everyone

First post here, I am a collector of vintage watches for about 8 years and JLC has been the first brand I bought with a Powermatic from the 50s with a Türler dial. This watch is still in my possession today and as definitely something special for me. I developed my collection and get 2 memovox, 1 manual and 1 automatic.

This beautiful LeCoultre Memovox Automatic in gold 10k has been produced for the US and I am trying to have a better idea of how old is this watch please? Would anyone have a table of serial / year to help me get an idea of which year this watch is coming from?

Here is a picture of the movement and its serial is 1710240

and here is the watch:

Thanks a lot for your help !

Francois

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”