Can you provide any information please?

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
rayb6379

Can you provide any information please?

Postby rayb6379 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:51 am

I have been asked by a friend to see if I can find any information about a watch they own. In the watch case there are two reference numbers 1080341 and E21004, and on the watch itself there is K885. Can any information about the date it was made, or anything else be gleaned from that?

The strap looks to be gold, but I can't see any hallmarks, so it's either not gold, or maybe of foreign origin. It certainly feels heavy enough.

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Can you provide any information please?

Postby zafbasha » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:02 am

The reference would be E21004. I'd need the movement serial number to date it.

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”