Jaeger Le coultre club 1971

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
Chaim

Jaeger Le coultre club 1971

Postby Chaim » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:53 pm

Hallo
I married in 1971 and received a Jaeger lecoultre club from my father in law. I used the watch for about 20 years. Then when I gave it in for service, I was told that at some stage (apparently in some previous servicing) somebody had replaced the works with an inferior 'motor'. Is there any possibility of getting hold of the original works without going bankrupt?
Chaim Seymour

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Jaeger Le coultre club 1971

Postby zafbasha » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:15 pm

Can you post a photo of the movement? The Club movements were typically not made by JLC.

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”