Is this Memovox ref. 855 real?

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
salingerblack

Is this Memovox ref. 855 real?

Postby salingerblack » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:04 am

Found this at an antique shop and wanted to know if it's legitimate or not.

I wasn't able to take too many photos but one crown is signed with JLC and one isn't. However, because I can't find the year of this model, I can't tell which crown is a replacement and which is not.

I can't find many pictures of this model online, so I don't know too much about it.

I think it's a Cal. 825, but again, not sure.
Attachments
IMG_8209.JPG

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Is this Memovox ref. 855 real?

Postby zafbasha » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:05 am

It is real, the model would typically have signed crowns. If you feel a bumper automatic it's a cal 825.

Firefly2416

Re: Is this Memovox ref. 855 real?

Postby Firefly2416 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:45 am

Thats a nice watch, what were they asking for it? I have the exact same one !

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”