LeCoultre Futurematic ID, repair and value

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
mmudd

LeCoultre Futurematic ID, repair and value

Postby mmudd » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:24 pm

I have my grandfathers Futurematic and it keeps time wonderfully and is in overall great shape. I've looked through hundreds of pictures and have yet to find one that matches it exactly. It's in 10k and has the red criss cross design in the power reserve. It is a gold face and has 5 min markings but not a mark for each minute. I'd like to get it positively identified.

Although it runs great the hands (time) cannot be set using the slide on back (in either position) so it needs to be wound when it's showing the correct time. I'd like to get it fixed.

Can anyone positively I.D. it?
Recommend a repair shop?
Give any kind of reasonable valuation?

Thanks,
Mike
Attachments
watch back.JPG
watch.JPG

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”