Third wheel for JLC 411 / 437

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
Crispinjones

Third wheel for JLC 411 / 437

Postby Crispinjones » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:24 pm

Hello

Just wondering if anyone can help me - I’m trying to source a part for a LeCoultre calibre 437 (or 411, the part is the same for both), I’m looking for the third-wheel with the long pinion for the sweep seconds; part number 214.

I need the part for a rather nice Uniplan, the movement has the third wheel, but it's been repivoted off-centre which is destroying any hope of accurate time keeping.

Happy to pay any reasonable price / trade (I have quite a few parts from donor JLC 497 movements for example)

Thanks for any help or suggestions (I've tried without luck all the usual sources: Cousins, Blake at Scotchwatchparts, Oscar's spare time, Ofrei, dashto etc etc)

Crispin Jones

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Third wheel for JLC 411 / 437

Postby zafbasha » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:31 am

Honestly, there are so many variants with that movement, it's difficult to order the part.You never know what you're going to get.

Where is the watch?

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”