Help identifying my Jaeger LeCoultre

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
Nicks23

Help identifying my Jaeger LeCoultre

Postby Nicks23 » Thu May 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Hi all,

Hoping that someone is able to provide some information about my watch. I bought it a couple of years' ago, for me to eventually give to my son when he's a little older (but for me to enjoy for a little while yet given he's only 3 now!).

There are no markings on the outside of the case, but the inside and the movement are marked (per the photos). After a service after I initially bought it, it keeps perfect time so I'm very happy.

I'm not asking for an understanding of the value, would just like to know a little more of the history and era of the watch.

Thanks to anyone who can provide any information.

Regards,

Nick
Attachments
IMG_0019.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0018.JPG

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Help identifying my Jaeger LeCoultre

Postby zafbasha » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:31 am

It might be case ref 109? Google that as a start.

Dates to the mid 1940s.

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”