Help for a Newbie on this 0812

Welcome to the vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre forum. You must be a registered user in order to use the forum. If you have a question about a specific watch, please upload photos as it is impossible to know what you are talking about based on serial numbers. Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale including auction sites.
Forum rules
Please limit discussion to items of horological interest. You may post links to sites with educational content, but please no links to competing sites with similar items for sale. You must register to use any of the fora.
Matty

Help for a Newbie on this 0812

Postby Matty » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:59 am

Hi, my name is Matt, ive been collecting vintage watches for a few years but never LeCoultre.
That said, I'm interested in this P812 and am wondering if anyone can help me with more info or further clarification.

Ive done a bit of research and I think it is from the early 50s
1115534 mvt no
2997199 caseback no

I think the dial and hands are original (except perhaps the secondhand)
Please advise if you think differently...

Im also not sure what it is worth, but best guess would be around $500 (if it is ok to ask for advice on ballpark value)

Cheers

Matt
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (31.83 KiB) Viewed 7078 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Help for a Newbie on this 0812

Postby zafbasha » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:11 pm

I'd say you're pretty much correct on everything you've said.

Matty

Re: Help for a Newbie on this 0812

Postby Matty » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Thanks for your help

Return to “Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Forum”